Some Of My Monthly Favourites 1st Edition

Hey everyone, Hope your all ready for the holidays.

This is something I would like to introduce , basicly it's my monthly favourites , my findings across the Internet of beautiful rooms and unique ideas. I've always saved them to my computer and thought maybe you guys may be interested in some of my little finds for your collection. Let me know what you think.. Should it be weekly? Would it be a post that you would find interesting? I'm still new to blogging so any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Here are some of my finds.........

Some great bedroom ideas, i love the green!

I love blue bathrooms, it's a very peaceful and relaxing colour.
Im always so fussy when it comes to dining rooms mainly on colour.




I love kitchens, wood floors and white/cream cabinets will always be a favourite of mine.


Wire faces and a bit of paris with what looks like the space needle out the window(although i could be wrong) Im not sure why you would need it with a view like that, though it is a beautiful piece.

Beautiful neutral living space!!!
And i know its has nothing to do with decor, but how beautiful are these shoes?

Image Source

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.