Built in Bedroom Ideas


I love the idea of built in beds/wardrobes/TVs you name it if its built in its better. It saves a ton of space plus knowing you have the option of hiding things away probably appeals to the very reserved side of myself. I mean don't get me wrong a too packed away house just looks empty you know like those wall bed things where your bed disappears into the wall and leaves a very empty space behind where you cant put anything, that would drive me nuts. So i ask if you had the option would you build it in or fill the space? i think if you don't overdo it and you make it elegant/traditional and not too modern then your on to a winner.

Check out these perfect examples....





Which is your favourite?

p.s i have had these on my computer a while so if you know where they are from please contact me and i will be sure to put up a link.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.