Update part 1

Ok I know it's been a while but I've been super busy in my new room and have almost finished . The room is complete it's just personal finishing touches I have to do like making my comforter and cushions and finding a rug and then further down the line finishing my ottoman that I got really cheap but is not too nice to look at .
To summarise what we have done this last week
Finished the floors, sanded, made a stain out of paint to stain them touched up areas that were damaged with some paint, it was pink and green I think it must of been kriptonite or something cause that bad boy did not cone off even sanding it down to bare wood which I could not for the life of me understand. And finished with a couple of coats of varnish.
Painted my old desk which was looking it's age and the silvers shelves I had to tie in with the room both of which look like brand new pieces, it's amazing what a lick of paint can do.
Adding personal things like pictures and books has really added a bit of colour and life into this room as I didnt want it to be cold and uninviting.
I will be updating with pictures in part 2 so stay tuned for some great before and afters :)

Have a great weekend guys!
Xoxo

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.