Ideas For Halloween



Happy Halloween Everyone!!!!!!

Are you looking for some inspiration this halloween?
Here are some of my favourite Halloween treats.


1.Spicy Pumpkin Soup
This is one of the best recipes I have found online, the only thing I avoid is onion but that's just personal preference.


2.Sweet Halloween Treats
Looking for some treats for the kids that add a little spooky creativity to the mix?
Well this website will have everything youre looking for ...
Click Here


3.Movie Madness
One of my favourite thongs to do at Halloween is bring out the classic horror movies and have a long movie marathon.
In my opinion you cannot have a Halloween movie fest without Halloween it's a classic.Here are some of my other favourites
A nightmare on elm street
The Texas chainsaw massacre
The rocky horror picture show
Psycho
This year i think I may add some new ones to the mix what do you think? Any suggestions?

But if you have kids and are thinking you can't have a scary movie fest, think again.
Here are some great child friendly scary flicks for Halloween.


A nightmare before Christmas
Corpse bride
Hocus pocus( my all-time favourite as a kid)
Casper
Wallace and gromit; the curse of the were-rabbit

So whatever you're doing this Halloween have a spooky old time mwahhahaha ;)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.